From: Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: PESO - Face Time

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011, at 07:20 AM, Rick Womer wrote:
> In Padua's univerisity neighborhood:
>

> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=14891679
>
> Comments appreciated!

I think this would have been a wonderful image if it weren't for the
figure on the left.  It detracts from the main points of interest - the
two background figures, the graffiti and the bike shadow.  If it were
mine, I'd be tempted to crop it vertically near the left hand edge of
the graffiti and then clone out what remains of the left hand figure.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia