today is the international women's day and i just wanna do something small to
contribute to that. an unimagninable amount of crap has been done and is continuosly
beeing done by us men towards you and that sucks. the real important thing is not what
we as men do on this very day. instead it's what we do on all the other days. no
women's right parades, no roses, no feminism pins, no nothing we do today can save us
from the responsibility to treat you well and think of you in the right way all year
around.

i could go on forever since i think this is really important. but instead i'll finish
with saying that although i'm trying to change, i'm also guilty of gender
discrimination, forgive me. you women rock and i'm thankful that you cope with us men!
i hope that you all have a really nice day and know that you're loved by god who
created you to be your own beautiful self!

/e-man

http://www.un.org/ecosocdev/geninfo/women/womday97.htm - UN info on the international
women's day

http://eman.sphosting.com - my website