I, for one, appreciate the sentiment. Thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emmanuel Ingelsten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:37 AM
Subject: to all the women on the list (a little early, but i'm taking off
soon)

> today is the international women's day and i just wanna do something small
to contribute to that. an unimagninable amount of crap has been done and is
continuosly beeing done by us men towards you and that sucks. the real
important thing is not what we as men do on this very day. instead it's what
we do on all the other days. no women's right parades, no roses, no feminism
pins, no nothing we do today can save us from the responsibility to treat
you well and think of you in the right way all year around.

> i could go on forever since i think this is really important. but instead
i'll finish with saying that although i'm trying to change, i'm also guilty
of gender discrimination, forgive me. you women rock and i'm thankful that
you cope with us men! i hope that you all have a really nice day and know
that you're loved by god who created you to be your own beautiful self!