It probably doesn't matter much whether the cartridge goes in first or
the leader is attached first.  What's important is that you are careful,
take your time, and make sure the film is securely attached and properly
advancing before going of to make that once-in-a-lifetime photo.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]