> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> Cotty
>
> >I'm surprised none of you are talking about this camera:
> >

> http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/
> FujiFilmMirrorless_2.jpg
>
> I posted about it on FB a couple of days ago. Looks fabulous but I
> won't
> be able to afford anything like that for a long time. To be honest, the
> X10 is satisfying all my needs at the moment - the more I use it, the
> more I love it. Truly a remarkable little thing - I hope to post a
> Cotty's Review in due course.

I had a little fondle of an X10 yesterday while Mike & I were doing the
rounds of the shops. I was expecting it to be metallic rather than plasticky
and that was a bit disappointing, but I suppose for half the price of the
X100 I shouldn't be disappointed.

The X1 sounds interesting, but not for me. I already have a couple of Leica
bodies for the lenses, so the X100 is still adequate for its purpose.