Quoting Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>:

Amazing art and well recorded by you. Will they be washed away by the rain?

Thanks, Paul.

I wondered about how 'rain-proof' they might be especially as we had some torrential rain here a few days after the sculptures were created. I was amazed how stable they were. When we went a few days after the rain, all the sculptures looked fine. According to the info I received the sculptures are sprayed with a water repellent substance. Apparently it works really well!

There are also a couple of artists on hand to carry out repairs of any minor damage.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia