Quoting Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>:

On 1/24/2012 12:20 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

Just a few shots from the sand sculpting competition being held at
Windsor, New South Wales on the banks of the Hawkesbury River.

Very nice. I'm glad that you don't have compunctions about photographing other people's artwork.

:-)

Not at all - but but I like to credit the original artist.

;-)>

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

I'm pretty much in awe of the artists involved - it's a long way from a
plastic bucket at the beach!

Each sculpture was created in 4 days using 20 tonnes of sand.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/Windsor-Sand-Sculptures/index.html