On 1/24/2012 3:10 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
Just what the camera buying public wants a butt ugly interchangeable
lens camera with no viewfinder...

(Can somebody remind me why I stick with Pentax again?)

Because they're a company willing to take risks on products that don't just appeal to the lowest common denominator, and some of the things they produce are cameras that appeal to you, even if they don't necessarily appeal to Joe Sixpack?

As for myself, I don't much care what the camera looks like, I mostly care what the pictures I get from it look like. I already have a camera with a great viewfinder, what I don't have is a camera with a good sensor and live view that works well. If the body works with my lenses, has performance on a par with the K-5, and gives me good functionality with live view (i.e. not two seconds of shutter lag while it changes modes three times), I might actually be interested in it.

If it's ugly, I hope I can just push that ugliness over the top and get it in Hello Kitty pink.

--
Larry Colen l...@red4est.com (from dos4est)