Dario had one when we met in Ravenna.

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of P. J.
Alling
Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:40 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: New Pentax EVIL rumor, with specs

eI don't care how good the damned things imaging capabilities are if no one,
(relatively
speaking), buys it and Pentax Ricoh stops building K mount cameras and lenses.
Hasn't
Pentax done that already, except the Q is cute as a button. Except for WW I
don't think
any serious photographer has bought one.  Well no one else on this list anyway.

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily

the
directions.