Thanks, Bob W, Paul, Jack, David, Bob S, Tim and all who looked at my image.

What I like most about it is how different it is from several images I
did at the same location in previous years, on sunny days, with bright
colors and high contrast.  Together, the help me illustrate and
remember the many moods of this magical place.

Dan Matyola