on 2012-01-29 03:21 Jens wrote
But guess what - I got a new job - urban planning (I graduated as an
architect/urban planner back in 1978 and have been working as such for the last
33f years) in the municipallity of Egedal - a small community in the northern
Copenhagen area. Lucky me!

that's heartwarming to hear, and interesting story; i do a lot of community advocacy in local (Denver, USA) urban planning and my stepfather was an architect who taught urban planning, so it's interesting to know of your background; we actually use Danish examples sometimes when reworking some of our existing automobile-centric designs