That sounds like a tankless job...

On 1/27/2012 1:40 AM, steve harley wrote:
on 2012-01-26 17:58 Larry Colen wrote
I hate it when a 10 minute, $10 repair job expands by a couple orders of
magnitude, in both dimensions.

if that's how much you'll pay, consider a tankless; we're extremely happy with our Rinnai; we have it mounted outside the house, so no exhaust pipe needed

I was getting some shots of my water heater installation to show to the friend I hire to help me with home projects that are a bit beyond my ken, and noticed the photo of the nameplate had some potential, so I went back and re shot it,
playing with the flash.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/6768296413

a classy placard, but somehow the lighting is making the grunge look uglier than it probably is

scrolling left, i found the just-as classy/quirky nameplate of the plumber who installed it, Curtis - Duerkeson - Hetherington

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.