From: Christine Nielsen <ch...@inielsen.net>
Sent: January 30, 2012 1/30/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO: At the rink

Hi all,

I remembered to take the camera to hockey this weekend... I have a
great spot to shoot from, being on the bench.  Because, you know...
coaches get to sit on the bench.  Truth be told, I am really just a
figurehead -- a girl coach for the girls' U10 team -- which means I
fix a lot of ponytails, tie lots of skates, and I open the door to the
bench when the players switch up... :) I leave the actual hockey
instruction to those who know the game.

Anyhoo... I continue to delight in the K-5's high ISO abilities.
Here's a few shots, most at 8000 iso:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/sets/72157629102672735/with/6790962515/

BTW, #67 is my brute...

:)