On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very good set, and 8000 shows well. I need to take my new K-5 into a
> rink before winter is over and experiment. I used ot use the D2H.

Thanks, Dave.
If you can't get to a rink, I also recommend gymnastics events and
indoor track meets for having fun with the K-5.  A week ago, we went
to my son's track meet -- the lady next to me with the D90 on a
monopod couldn't figure out why her pics were blurry & mine were
clear... I almost felt bad explaining that I was shooting at ISO
16,000 & 1/2500 sec...

;)
-c