Yeah, if there was a retail store around here....  I live in Montgomery
County Maryland, just outside DC.  Other than Penn Camera in Rockville there
are no good camera stores around (that I'm aware of anyway.  Anyone know?).
Yeah, Ritz is everywhere, but not a "real" store....

Penn is fine for supplies and film but their camera selection is limited to
Nikon and Canon, with a few Leicas and Contax thrown in for show.  Used?  N,
C and M.  Last time I was there they had one ME Super and one 135mm Takumar
and 0 MF and there prices were high.

I'll stick with eBay and KEH for finding deals on used equipment.

Christian