Thanks, Paul.  It's funny that you use the word "intensity"... these
kids like to say that they "Focus on their focus & are intense about
their intensity."  A little running humor, I guess.  :)  And speaking
of intense, I'll mention the kid wearing #5 is my son... lol.

It's also funny -- I had the camera set to jpeg from my class the day
before, and just forgot to switch it.  When I realized what I had
done, I figured I had really messed up the wb, since the light in
there was so... whack. It wasn't catastrophic, though... and in the
end, it was a pretty quick edit of 250+ pics. We RAW shooters probably
too often forget the merits of shooting jpegs...

:)
-c