On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM,  <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
> Great captures given the subject & the conditions.

Thanks, Ken.

> How could they be better?

Well... at the risk of appearing unreasonable... When I pixel-peep at
these images, and look at the faces in particular, the noise gets
bothersome... I just wonder how much better a FF sensor would be at
resolving those little details at the same ISO... Or if it would have
helped at all to shoot them as DNGs... Not that I'm all that bothered
(fer cryin' out loud, we're talking 16,000 iso!), I just wonder.

:)
-c