William Robb wrote:

>On 03/02/2012 9:44 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
>
>> Pentax may have made a really good choice here. Or maybe not - time
>> will tell. But they probably didn't have the financial resources to do
>> anything else.
>
>Yeah, a viewfinder was beyond them. Really, that's all this thing is
>missing.

I'm convinced that the target for this camera is the iPhone user. They
don't want a viewfinder.

>That and looking like a camera rather than a pile of Lego.

I'm not in the target demographic but it'll be interesting to see if
they like the looks of it. (I could be really cynical here and suggest
that simply having a "designer" associated with the product is as
important to these prospective buyers as what the thing actually looks
like...)

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com