Hi,

you can set the shutter speed to anything at or below the sync speed.
The LX doesn't do rear-curtain sync though so any light trails may not
be 'moving' in the direction you expect.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Love is fast, life a vest"
--- Ancient wisdom of the mysterious Orient spotted
--- on the back of an autorickshaw in Mysore, India.