>> Is slow-speed-sync shooting possible when using the LX and the
>> AF280T-flash?
>
>I don't know the specifics of the AF280T, but if it does analog TTL, the
>LX will automatically set itself to 1/75 no matter what you set it to,
>unless you put a little piece of tape over the appropriate contact.

Or make a (Steve Larson-inspired) switch that lets you do the same thing.
To be honest, I haven't experimented with slower shutter speeds, I only
wanted fill-in flash, and really, higher shutter speeds would have been
ideal, but I'll settle for 1/75th max cos hey, I'm an LX kinda
guy.....baby.

;-)

details:

http://www.macads.co.uk/pentax