On 2/6/2012 5:56 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Hey Larry, how about this: http://goo.gl/sxele ?

Pretty cool. I find some of the white dots in the background a bit distracting. Maybe you could use the burn brush and make them go away.

I made myself a LR3 Photo Graphic preset after absorbing Par
Lunqvist's book on the subject.
"Photographics: Line and Contrast Methods", 1972/1973.

Pretty kewl result if I don't say so myself. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes, very nice. I was thinking more along the lines of something without any midtones, something you could silk screen, but for the most part I think they help provide a bit of shape to the figure.