I think it may, Collin. Somebody here did a thorough test with a range
of DA glass and made a table of FF-compat or not, plus caveats.

Anyone here have a link to that?

But if I got a FF body (and after Cotty ate his hat), I'd want to use
the 77 LTD or an 85. 50-55mm is really too short for good portraits on
FF. Tends to make faces wider. ('Course that could be useful with a
thin faced subject.)

--
-bmw