With 2 softboxes at 30 degrees to each side, you shouldn't need any
center fill.  The result that you have is very flat lighting.

I'd also strive to not use the florescent lighting at all.  Unless you
gelled your flashes, you end up with a color mismatch in your
lighting.  The f/stop isn't listed in the exif, but it doesn't look
like the florescent is even contributing to the shot.  Your flashes
are doing all the heavy lifting and lighting the whole scene.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com

Aloha Photographer Photoblog