I'd sell it and put the money toward a lens that I knew I wanted. That's what I did with my old Rikenon 55mm f1.2. Gorgeous lens and I hated to part with it just because it was so solid, bright, and absolutely killer on the LX. That dang lens almost turned me into a ... COLLECTOR! Ye gods...

If you are asking what kind of project I'd do with an f1.2 I'd do something requiring shallow DOF and low light - but that extra half stop (compared to a 1.4 lens) don't get you much of either and there's not much that you *need* a 1.2 to do since from 1.4 on it is redundant with much more common lenses.

Mark