Thanks, P.J.

I've put them all in a text file and will keep an eye out for them. That 35/3.5 sounds especially appealing, focusing difficulty notwithstanding. I don't have anything in that focal length, and I'm not too crazy about the Takumar 28/2.8 I got awhile back, so I could use something good under 50mm. But I'll be on the lookout for all of 'em.

-- Walt