On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Mark Roberts
<postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>>You have a full Curves UI available. Or has it gone away in Lr 4?
>
> I have the curves control that's available in Lightroom 3, but again
> it's a rather neutered version of the curves control in Photoshop.
> Another sore point...

Do you know about the Point control capabilities of the Tone Curve
panel? In LR3, it allows adjustment of Luminance only. In LR4 PB, it
allows not only luminance control but RGB curves independently.

So much for your theory of UI types. You just have to understand how
to work the software.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com