On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Mark Roberts
<postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>>Do you know about the Point control capabilities of the Tone Curve
>>panel? In LR3, it allows adjustment of Luminance only. In LR4 PB, it
>>allows not only luminance control but RGB curves independently.
>
> I am entirely familiar with the point control capabilities. The
> Lightroom curves panel still does not have the power of the Photoshop
> curves control.

No, it doesn't allow arbitrary drawing of curve shapes. That said, I
think that facility is useful once in about 10^23 blue moons ... and
when I need it, I'll just start up Photoshop.
  ;-)

What doesn't it provide that you find essential?
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com