On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

> On Feb 25, 2012, at 7:12 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
>
>> Here's a blog article I wrote on how to use wireless tethering with
>> Pentax cameras. And for fast previewing, use an Automator script to
>> pop them up the images as they're received.
>>
>> http://goo.gl/OeSsd
>
> Excellent write up, thanks.

Thanks Larry. You're welcome.

>  Unfortunately, it seems that it's going to cost me $85

Let's say that "cheap" was relative to, eg, buying a Nikon D800 to do
tethering with. :-)

The Eye-Fi cards keep coming down in price and sometimes go on sale
for crazy discounts.

> On a related note, if one plugs an HDMI cable into the K-5, and an external
> monitor, does that mean that the live view display would show up on the
> external monitor?
>
> I.e. for self portraits and the like....

Quick Googling suggest "yes". I saw discussions about which monitor
gave the nicest results.

--
-bmw