Thanks Christine.

I haven't tried PK_Tether, although I am interested in it. A barrier
for me is not having a Windows laptop at hand.

I wonder how fast it is to transfer images across the USB 2.0 cable? I
notice that the Nikon D800 offers a USB 3.0 interface to make that
quicker.

I also really like the wireless aspect of using the Eye-Fi. When I was
shooting with two other photogs, two models and an MUA in the studio I
quickly came to appreciate that trailing wires across the seamless was
simply an accident waiting to happen! :) Even using a long sync cable
to a flash was trouble.

--
-bmw