Hi,

You can call Pentax parts department @ (800) 877-0155 and they will walk
you through the parts ordering process.  Seems like they have quite a
bit of stuff available, I just picked up a couple of replacement battery
doors for the AF280T flash for less than $5.00 each.

Of course, if everything was online, it would be more convenient.  Maybe
that was the point of your post.

Thanks,

William in Utah.