Every couple of months I run some 120 B&W, (respooled onto 620 spools) through the Kodak Medalist II. The negatives are gorgeous, the subject matter no so much. A friend gave me a few rolls of expired and soon to be expired 35mm a couple of months ago. I loaded up a MX, a LX and the Spotmatic F, and I don't think I shot a single frame. On the plus side, all three of those cameras feel great in the hand.