That is a fantastic image set! I especially like the sepia one.

----- Original Message ----
From: Adam Montoya <amont...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sat, March 10, 2012 3:02:04 PM
Subject: Re: Anybody still shooting film?

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:56 PM, P. J. Alling
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/10/2012 2:46 PM, Adam Montoya wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 8:44 AM, JC O'Connell<hifis...@gate.net>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I have had my Pentax DSLR for 5 years now and only
>>> shot one roll of film since buying it. I am wondering
>>> if anyone is still using 35mm film regularly?
>>>
>> I don't shoot it regularly. Up until last year my ZX-L was a backup to
>> my *DL so i always had some film ready to go. after Kodak introduced
>> Ektar 100 a few years back I bought some and basically fell in love
>> with it. Here  is a portrait i shot with it a while back:
>>

>>http://www.mountainfort.com/People/Angela/10652967_c3VgqR#!i=741211272&k=JmNud&lb=1&s=A
>>
>> I also have been using the Adox CMS 20. I still develop my own B&W
>> when it suits me.  A few years ago i purchased a Speedgraphic on ebay
>> for a low price. I've been experimenting with that as well. Fun stuff.
>>
>> Now my *DL is a backup to my K5, so the film cameras don't make their
>> way into my camera bag as much, but I can't see every truly
>> terminating film use.
>

> Since Kodak just terminated Ektar 100, in it's own process of circling the
> drain, I hope there's a Fuji film you can renew you love with.

I didn't see any anouncement of them stopping Ektar production. Only
their reversal films.
>From
"http://www.bjp-online.com/british-journal-of-photography/news/2156493/kodak-discontinues-colour-reversal-films";

"She adds: "This doesn't affect our Portra films, our Ektar and
black-and-white films.""

-Adam
--
http://www.mountainfort.com/