Ofcause, I do.
But, I would buy a digital, high resolution camera if I could - Perhaps a
Pentax 645 or even better - a Phase One (costs about 50.000 USD here) if I
could. Untill then I shoot high resolution images with my Pentax 67/67II. It's
very good (when ever I can find a decent lab for scanning high end scans) and
MUCH more affordable than a digital MF camera. It only costs me money, when I
have a paying costumer, because the camera itself is very afforable - I payed
only 1000 USD for the 67II and a 55mm.

And once in a while I shoot 35 mm film for black and white shots too.

Regards

Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.