On Mar 13, 2012, at 10:05 PM, Mark C wrote:

> On 3/13/2012 8:51 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
>> My annual snowdrop photo. They bloomed Sunday, but I just got around to
>> shooting one today. K-5 with the Vivitar Seres 1 90/2.5 macro (first
>> version), f11 @ 1/125, ISO 800. Love being able to push the ISO for macro
>> shots with the K-5. Love the bokeh of that classic Vivitar lens as well.
>>
>> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=15348632&size=lg
> Nice shot, Paul - every bit as luscious as previous shots. Spring is early
> this year!

Thanks Mark. Spring has come early. Hope it hangs around. I expect to have
daffodils within a week, maybe sooner. The earliest I can recall from my 20
years in Michigan was around March 27. In New Jersey, we once had them by St.
Patrick's Day, the 17th. Could make that date right here, right now,  if the
sun keeps shining through Saturday.
Paul