On 3/14/12 5:25 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

Some of you may know that our first Pentax Users Gallery (PUG) was in
April 1997 (so I'm told - I wasn't here then).

That makes April 2012 the 15th Anniversary.

I don't know about you, but I think that's something worth celebrating.
There can't be too many other photo galleries that have operated monthly
for that length of time.

No theme - just pick a photo you like and send it in. It would be good
to make the April PUG the biggest PUG ever!

Old timers, and those who have strayed from the Pentax fold, might like
to consider submitting an image that you previously submitted to an
early PUG. You can look through the early PUGs via the 'Previous
Galleries' link at the bottom of the current PUG page
(http://pug.komkon.org/)

The details:

Submit here:

http://pug.komkon.org/submit/

Submission Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html

The main requirements are:

* Max. pixel dimensions: 800 x 800 pixels
* Max file size: 300k
* Third party equipment is acceptable provided either the camera body or
lens used is Pentax.
* If you embed a colour space in the image, it should be sRGB to ensure
that the image is displayed correctly on line.
* Nominal closing date for submissions: 31 March.

+1