On 3/14/12 5:25 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

Some of you may know that our first Pentax Users Gallery (PUG) was in
April 1997 (so I'm told - I wasn't here then).

That makes April 2012 the 15th Anniversary.

I don't know about you, but I think that's something worth celebrating.
There can't be too many other photo galleries that have operated monthly
for that length of time.

No theme - just pick a photo you like and send it in. It would be good
to make the April PUG the biggest PUG ever!

I'm pumping this out to my G+ crowd.