On Mar 16, 2012, at 8:23 PM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:

> So sorry for your loss of such a long-time and obviously dear friend.
>
> Your photo tribute to him is moving and I'm sure will be treasured by his
> family and friends alike. Wonderful photos!
>
> cheers,
> frank

Thanks Frank.  It wasn't so much that John was a good friend, as that he was a
good man.  I regret that despite knowing him for 22 years, I never got to know
him better.  There's a lot to learn from his passing, not the least of which is
how unfair the Universe is when someone like John dies so young, and so many
irredeemable pustulant sacks of protoplasm are still walking the earth and
wasting oxygen.