That's great!

I'd be very proud to have taken that shot.

-- Walt G.

On 3/20/2012 6:58 PM, Walter Hamler wrote:
I was on the ground, Dan. Wish I were up there , but they were flying
pretty close to the crowd. And, the 300mm equivalent lens on the m4/3
camera brought them in close.
I got some great shots of a B2 Stealth bomber as well. They may be
published in future dates, I'm hoping.

Walt