Thanks, Jack. I was on the ground along the taxiway where the planes
were making very close passes. Most made several flyby's, at varying
speeds and altitude. This was probably what they call a "photo pass",
where the plane is very low and slow. I was shooting my EPL-2 in
sequence mode, trying my best to follow through a viewfinder that
momentarily blacks out for a second or so (Darned electronic
viewfinders!). I got three good shots, but this one against the
darkened sky was a keeper for sure.
I managed to shoot over 150 shots of which a couple of dozen are very
good to excellent. It is a yearly event at the nearby Titusville
Executive Airport, sponsored by the Tico Warbird Museum. I try to
attend each year and they always put on a good show. Lots of aircraft
from WWI up to current technology. They also had a B2 Stealth bomber
made several flyby's. Very impressive aircraft and it photographs more
like a "UFO" than a frontline bomber of today. :-)

Walt