Fascinating -- that test drive event Ned linked to?  Held not at a
camera or electronics shop, but at a design store... alongside
housewares & other funky gadgets.  We'll see how that  marketing plan
plays out... will the hipsters & design mavens take the bait?  Who
needs Ashton Kutcher, anyway?

I'm enjoying watching how things develop for the K-01... It's not the
camera for me, but I'm rooting for it nonetheless.

:)
-c