Haha...

Problem is, that is clearly not the demographic they are after with
this camera.  A quick perusal of this list will reveal they have
mostly been successful with that.  ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that demographic!  Some of my
favorite people are balding, paunchy & middle aged.  Like my dad.
(ba-dum-bum!)

BTW... Ned, if you're listening?  I'm your girl for making inroads
with the "soccer moms desperately clinging to the few shreds of cool
they have left" crowd...

:)
-c