Boohoo.

Mirror flops have resurfaced.  "Randomly activating mirror" is what
Randall on Pentax live chat calls it.  Of course, he says he couldn't
say what causes it.  It's a bummer - I do love this camera in so many
ways, it really stinks that it's less than 6 months old.  And, I've
been busy with it -- there's never a good time to be without your
favorite camera, I guess.   Thankfully I have my K-7, but it's just
not the same...

Can I be the only one here on the pdml who's seen this affliction?
'Fess up if you've had it, no need to be ashamed...

:)
-c