Ahh... feel the love! ;)

Well, you're gonna love this, Bob... I took the camera, boxed,
bubble-wrapped, and boxed again, to the post office today.  Paid for
not-so-slow shipping, and insurance for replacement value.  Handed off
to the clerk, and turned to leave.  As I left, I could see her go to
put the package on the stack behind her, and... she dropped it.

Gah!

-c