From: Walt Gilbert <ldott...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 10:53 AM
Subject: OT: Advice & recommendations on selling prints

Hi all,

As I mentioned in another thread, someone recently inquired about buying a
print and I was wondering if any of you might have any suggestions for good
resources to help figure out who to use for the printing, what to charge and
all that jazz. I really haven't the first clue as I've always just had small
prints made up at Wally World -- occasionally an 8x10, and the resulting print
is about as predictable as you might expect.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

-- Walt

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List