From: Matthew Hunt

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 3:17 PM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

My PhotoshopCS5 that I will migrate to the new system is 32bit. I will be
running 64bit Windoze7 on the new box to take advantage of the maximum
memory.

Are you sure you can't use the same license for the 64-bit version?

No, I'm not. I tried to find out from Adobe's web site.

I don't know if I have a disk for the 64-bit version. The only thing I could find on Adobe's site about 64-bit Photoshop CS5 seemed to indicate I would have to buy a $1,900 upgrade to the complete Creative Suite 5.5. I don't what to buy 8 other products I don't want or need just to get 64-bit Photoshop?

Have to admit that every time I go to Adobe's web site it's harder and harder to find any useful information.

Plus, I don't know if my brand new Nik filters that I just installed on Monday will work with the 64 bit version of Photoshop.