Let word go forth to one and all that, through the beneficence of inveterate Pentaxian Mark Roberts, I am now in possession -- following a deeply sadistic 24-hour delay perpetrated upon me by the United States Postal Service -- of a meticulously maintained and solidly constructed (even beyond my expectations) Pentax K20D. I've yet to take it out and put it through what meager paces I'm capable of exacting, though I have held it to my eye and snapped the shutter for a taste of the tactile experience.

Immediate thoughts: (1) The satisfying heft of a substantial camera, (2) Brilliant viewfinder, and (3) musical shutter.

As it arrived with a fully charged battery, I'm quite anxious to take it out for a stroll. Pending actual real-world image results, I'm quite tickled.

Many thanks to you, Mark!

-- Walt