Walt, GOOD LUCK with your new K20D. I find myself using my K20D more than my K7. Joe

On 3/31/2012 3:32 PM, Steve Sharpe wrote:
At 3:06 PM -0500 3/31/12, Walt Gilbert wrote:
I'd have been long-gone were I not waiting for a load of laundry to dry lest I be caught pantsless in public with a camera -- something generally frowned upon in this bustling metropolis of 350. ;-)

You know this from previous experience..?
Thankfully, I had the presence of mind to ask first.

-- Walt

-- Walt