I would go along with Paul on the price, as that is what I did for a family about a year ago..Joe

If the person who asked was a good friend, I would have done it for free. For a casual acquaintance, providing files only, about $300. I never give anyone RAW files, only tiffs or jpegs. The RAW data is proprietary, IMO.

Paul