Saturday, March 09, 2002, 8:20:39 AM, tom wrote:
t> On 8 Mar 2002 at 16:52, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

>> What material did you use to block the light?

t> I bought a roll of stuff from b+h which they called black out cloth but turned out
to be very heavy trash bag material. Turned out to work fine...it seemed to totally
t> block out full sunlight even with just one layer.

t> I use two just in case.

t> It was this stuff:

t>
http://www02.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___66796___DEBOC4___REG___CatID=541___SID=ECB07C247
t> 30

t> It blocks a double window. I use it that room to load film reels...it's black in
there.

t> tv

Just be careful when using IR film, if you ever do. I think to
remember that most black plastic sheet is trasnparent to IR...

Good light,
   Frantisek Vlcek