Bruce Walker wrote:

>On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Fenway appears not to have given you permission to take that.
>
>Ha!  +1  :-)

Oh, he looks all haughty and imperious, but he's the most skittish and
fearful cat I've ever known - really very sad. We adopted him and his
brother from an animal rescue group who picked them up abandoned at
around 10-11 weeks age. We don't know what happened to them but it
must have been fairly traumatic judging by their behavior. Fenway in
particular is afraid of just about everything, though he's getting
gradually more social. His brother Muddlety is much more outgoing,
though still totally afraid of strangers.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com